Amelia Winger-Bearskin, performance artist and editor of ArtArtZine.com hosts “Choreography in Everyday Life” an interactive performance art workshop Sunday 10am-11:30am (Autzen Gallery, Neuberger Hall). Participants will create works of performance art throughout the city of Portland, no previous performance experience necessary, welcome to all artists and community artists with a special invitation to to other 4D artists at Open Engagement. There will be a guided warm up exercise, spacial organizational body work and participants will create live performance works throughout the local conference area.
- The Forest of Repairations
- Choreography in Everyday Life
- How to Explain a Contemporary Art Audience to a Robotic Hare
- OE ROGUE
- Creative Migration
- Xhurch: Residential Residency
- Bureau for Open Culture-There Is Only Light (We Do Not Know What To Do With Other Worlds)
- Open Engagement Needs Volunteers!!!
- Landfill CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS