This is a collaborative, site-specific project with university students,
school students and members of the community in Eugene, OR. Our
installation opened March 12, 2011 at the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
on the University of Oregon campus and runs through early September 2011.
- The Forest of Repairations
- Choreography in Everyday Life
- How to Explain a Contemporary Art Audience to a Robotic Hare
- OE ROGUE
- Creative Migration
- Xhurch: Residential Residency
- Bureau for Open Culture-There Is Only Light (We Do Not Know What To Do With Other Worlds)
- Open Engagement Needs Volunteers!!!
- Landfill CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS